J.S. Wood Branch
The J.S. Wood Branch is only partially wheelchair accessible. The lower level (which includes the Story Room and washrooms) is only accessible by stairs.
How to use this Location
You can reach the J.S. Wood Branch using public transit:
Route 1 (Exhibition)
Route 6 (Broadway)
and Route 17.
- Public computers (1 hour at a time)
- Chromebooks (in-branch loans)
- Printing (black & white, 10 cents per page)
- Photocopying (black & white, 10 cents per page)
- Scanning to a USB or email (free)
We have auditoriums and meeting rooms available for rent. Book up to three months in advance to ensure your spot. Subsidized pricing is available for non-profit organizations
Group Loans and Class Tours
Book a tour with us, or set up a group loan for your classroom. With two weeks' notice, we can plan to present themed storytimes, library orientations and special programs.