Help Us Make a Difference
Like the growing and dynamic city it serves, Saskatoon Public Library is undergoing a transformation. New leadership, branch expansions and a fresh look at programs and services are some of the ways we are changing to meet the needs of our community. We aspire to become a system of vibrant people places that promote learning, creativity and community building. To achieve this goal, we are looking for energetic and passionate team members to help us fuel the change, and write the next great chapter in the story of Saskatoon’s Public Library.
Current Job Opportunities
- Current job opportunities are posted as there are vacancies. Internal job opportunities will be posted for seven calendar days and close at 4:30 p.m. on the date indicated.
- Late applications will not be considered.
- Internal job opportunities indicate that only applications from current SPL employees will be considered.
- For unionized positions, the provisions of our Collective Agreement will be followed.
- You must apply online for each job posting separately.
- While we sincerely appreciate the interest of all applicants, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
(Only current SPL employees may apply)
None – check back soon!