Mobile Device Charging and Storage Lockers
By using our lockers you are agreeing to abide by the following terms and conditions:
- Each locker has an 8x Micro USB (non apple devices) and an 8x Apple Lightning (iPhone 5 & newer) plug inside and are suitable for mobile phones only, not laptops or tablets.
- SPL does not provide additional charging cables, if your device does not fit the cables provided, you must bring your own.
- The Charging Lockers are available free of charge to any SPL user whether or not they possess a library card.
- Lockers are available for use during regular opening hours.
- There is no limit to the number of time that you can access the Locker while you’re charging your device.
- Library materials MUST NOT be placed in the Lockers.
- No food or perishable items may be placed in the Lockers.
- No illegal substances may be placed in the Lockers. Security and/or library staff will report such materials to Saskatoon Police Services.
- Small personal items such as keys and wallets maybe left in the lockers only if accompanied with a device that is charging.
- Library and security staff will carry out spot-checks for unacceptable contents and inappropriate use on a regular basis. Inappropriate materials will be removed from the lockers.
- The Library will not accept any liability for lost, damaged or stolen items, however caused.
- Misuse or physical damage of the lockers may lead to disciplinary action and suspension from using SPL materials and space.